- Any person using the Hotel Verneuil site for reservation purposes must be at least 18 years old and have the capacity to enter into contracts in accordance with the law.
- The Customer may reserve a maximum of five (5) rooms per reservation on the site, on an individual basis and for personal use. For any reservation identified on the site of more than five rooms, the Hotel reserves the right to modify the price and the general conditions of sale.
- Any reservation or payment that is irregular, inoperative, incomplete or fraudulent for any reason attributable to the Customer will result in the cancellation of the reservation at the Customer's expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action against the Customer.
ARTICLE 1: PURPOSE
These general terms and conditions of sale define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the remote reservation of services offered by Hôtel Verneuil. They apply to all reservations made over the Internet via the Hôtel Verneuil website.
IDEAL HOTEL Simplified joint stock company (single shareholder company)
8 rue de Verneuil 75007 Paris
Capital = €124,148
RCS registration number: 562 073 742 R.C.S. Paris
firstname.lastname@example.org – 01.42.60.82.14.
VAT identification number = FR105 620 737 42
Identity of the host: O2 Switch
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PROVISIONS
These general terms and conditions of sale apply throughout the period during which Hôtel Verneuil makes its services available online on the site.
Hôtel Verneuil reserves the right to supplement or modify these terms and conditions of sale at any time by publishing a new version on its website, which will apply automatically as soon as it is put online.
The general terms and conditions of sale applicable are those in force on the date of reservation.
ARTICLE 3: CONCLUSION OF ONLINE CONTRACT
3.1 Choice of services by the Customer :
The Customer chooses the services presented under his or her sole responsibility, without Hotel Verneuil being held liable. The Customer is responsible for ascertaining the nature, purpose and terms of the reservation.
The Customer acknowledges that he/she has received the necessary advice and information to ensure that the offer is suited to his/her needs in order to make a reservation with full knowledge of the facts.
3.2. Booking process :
- The customer makes a reservation using the online order form available on the site.
- The customer attests to the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided.
- The customer must follow a series of steps to complete the booking, including :
- Search for dates of stay, room category and rate;
- Selection of one or more additional services, such as breakfast (except when the service is included in the rate mentioned in the previous point);
- Verification of booking details, total cost, applicable sales conditions (general and special);
- Enter customer details;
- Entry of credit card details in the event of a guarantee or prepayment request;
- Consultation and acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale and the special terms and conditions of sale for the fare booked prior to booking validation;
- Booking validation.
3.3. Acknowledgement of reservation :
An e-mail acknowledging receipt is sent to the Customer. It summarizes the contract offer, the services booked, the prices, the total amount of the order, the conditions of sale relating to the fare selected and accepted by the Customer, and the booking date.
3.4. Formation of the reservation :
The reservation is deemed to have been made upon confirmation of the reservation or upon online prepayment by credit card.
ARTICLE 4: PRICES
- The prices relating to the booking of services are indicated on the site and confirmed at the time of booking.
- The prices indicated are per room for the number of person(s) and the date selected.
- Prices are confirmed to the Customer in the commercial currency of the Hotel and are valid only for the period indicated on the site.
- If the Hotel is debited in a currency other than that confirmed on the reservation, the Customer is responsible for any exchange charges.
- All reservations are payable in the local currency of the Hotel, unless otherwise indicated on site.
- Unless otherwise stated on the site, additional services (breakfast, etc.) are not included in the price and are displayed separately.
- The tourist tax shown on the rates page is payable directly to the hotel.
- Prices include VAT applicable on the date of order. Any change in the applicable rate of VAT will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
- Similarly, any modification or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
- Conversion into foreign currency is given for information only and is non-contractual. Only the currency confirmed at the time of booking is guaranteed (if this currency is different from that used at the Hotel, any exchange charges will be borne by the Customer).
- If a rate requires payment to be made at the Hotel at the time of arrival or departure, and the Customer's currency is not the same as that of the Hotel, the rate debited by the Hotel may differ from that communicated at the time of booking, taking into account possible changes in exchange rates between the date of booking and the dates of stay at the Hotel.
ARTICLE 5: PAYMENT
- The Customer provides his/her bank details as a guarantee for the reservation, except in the case of special conditions or rates, by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club...), indicating the card number, its date of validity (the card must be valid at the time of the stay) and the visual cryptogram directly in the area provided for this purpose (entry secured by SSL encryption). The customer must present the credit card used to guarantee the reservation or make the prepayment at the hotel. In order to prevent credit card fraud, the Hotel may ask the customer to show proof of identity.
- Payment is debited at the Hotel during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates where payment is debited at the time of booking (online prepayment for certain rates). This prepayment is referred to as a deposit. In the case of rates that are not prepaid online, the Hotel will ask the Customer for a security deposit or authorization to debit the credit card upon arrival, in order to guarantee payment of the sums corresponding to the services consumed on site.
- In the event of a no show (reservation not cancelled - Customer not present) for a reservation guaranteed by credit card, the Hotel will debit the Customer, as a flat-rate indemnity, for the amount of the first night on the credit card that was given as a reservation guarantee, and any additional nights of the reservation will be cancelled without charge unless otherwise specified in the conditions of sale of the reserved rate. By making a reservation, the Customer expressly authorizes the Hotel to proceed with the payment of the lump-sum compensation.
- At the time of prepayment, the amount debited at the time of reservation includes: the price of accommodation, taxes related to accommodation, the price of meals if breakfast is chosen, taxes related to meals and any additional services selected by the Customer.
- In the case of a rate subject to online prepayment, the amount paid in advance, i.e. the deposit, is debited at the time of booking.
ARTICLE 6: CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION BY THE CUSTOMER
Absence de droit de rétractation
Conformément à l’article L 221-28 du Code de la consommation, le client ne dispose pas de droit de rétractation sur les prestations de services d’hébergement et de restauration.
- In accordance with article L 121-21, 12° of the French Consumer Code, the Customer does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L 121-21 of the French Consumer Code.
- The conditions of sale of the reserved fare specify the terms of cancellation and/or modification of the reservation.
- Reservations with prepayment cannot be modified and/or cancelled. Advance payments will not be reimbursed. In such cases, this is mentioned in the fare sales conditions.
- When the conditions of sale of the rate booked allow it, the cancellation or modification of the reservation can be made directly with the Hotel, whose telephone number is specified on the confirmation of the reservation sent by e-mail.
- In the event of interruption of the stay, the entire agreed price will be cashed. In the case of reservations with prepayment, no refund will be granted.
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the customer must leave the room before 12.00 p.m. on the day the reservation ends. Failure to do so will result in an additional night's charge.
- All reservations are nominative and may not under any circumstances be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge or in return for payment.
ARTICLE 7: ACCOMMODATION
In the event of an exceptional event or the impossibility of making the reserved room available to the Customer, or in the event of force majeure, the Hotel reserves the right to arrange for the Customer to be accommodated in a hotel of an equivalent category for services of the same nature, subject to prior notification to the Customer. Any additional cost of the room, transport between the two hotels and a telephone call will be borne by the hotel initially booked.
ARTICLE 8: HOTEL STAY
- In accordance with current French regulations, upon arrival at the Hotel, the Customer will be asked to complete a police form. To do so, the Customer will be asked to show proof of identity in order to verify whether or not he/she is required to complete the police form.
- The Customer must comply with the Hotel's Internal Regulations, which are available at the Hotel Reception desk. In the event of non-compliance with the aforementioned regulations, the Hotel will be obliged to ask the Customer to leave the Hotel without any compensation and/or without any reimbursement if payment has already been made. If no payment has yet been made, the Customer must pay the full price of the stay (nights used plus nights reserved but not yet used) before leaving the establishment.
- The Hôtel Verneuil offers free WIFI access. The Customer undertakes not to use its computer resources for the purposes of reproduction, representation, making available or communication to the public of any goods protected by copyright or a related right without the authorization of the holders of these rights or in violation of their rights.
ARTICLE 9: EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
The photographs on the site are not contractual. Although the Hotel makes every effort to ensure that the photographs, graphic representations and texts reproduced to illustrate the Hotel give as accurate an idea as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may occur, particularly due to changes in furnishings or possible renovations.
Hôtel Verneuil may not be held liable for the non-performance or improper performance of the reservation in the event of force majeure, third-party fault or customer fault, in particular the unavailability of the Internet network, inability to access the website, external intrusion, computer viruses or in the event of unauthorized prepayment by the bearer's bank.
ARTICLE 10: HOTEL'S RIGHT TO CANCEL / ERRORS
The Site may contain technical, typographical or other inaccuracies and errors in connection with the information displayed on the Site, including, without limitation, rates, fees or availability applicable to the transaction. Hôtel Verneuil disclaims all liability for such errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Hotel Verneuil reserves the right not to honor reservations or information affected by such errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Hotel Verneuil shall have the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to the information or reservations based on such information, at any time, including after the reservation has been confirmed.
ARTICLE 11: CLAIMS
Complaints relating to the non-performance or poor performance of hotel services must, under penalty of foreclosure, be brought to the attention of Hotel Verneuil in writing within eight days of the date of departure from the Hotel directly to the Hotel.
For any complaint relating to a hotel reservation, Customer Service is at your disposal. Go to the "Contact us" section.
You can also write to us at Hotel Verneuil,
8 Rue de Verneuil 75007
ARTICLE 12: FORCE MAJEURE
Force majeure refers to any event outside the control of the parties that is both unforeseeable and insurmountable, and which prevents either the Customer or the hotelier from fulfilling all or part of their obligations under the contract. Cases of force majeure or fortuitous events are those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and Tribunals.
Each party may not be held liable to the other party in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the performance of their mutual obligations and that each party shall bear the costs arising therefrom.
- The Customer is informed on each personal data collection form of the compulsory or optional nature of the answers by the presence of an asterisk.
- In the absence of information identified as compulsory, Hôtel Verneuil may not be able to register a reservation and handle any complaints from the latter.
- The information processed is intended for Hôtel Verneuil and its partners (in particular the online payment service provider).
- In the context of pre-contractual measures with a view to booking or executing the hotel reservation contract, the Hotel and its partners may, each insofar as it is concerned, receive identity data, personal and professional data, economic and financial information, in particular for the purposes of hotel booking and claims management.
- The Customer authorizes Hôtel Verneuil to communicate his/her personal data to third parties, provided that such communication is compatible with the performance of the operations incumbent upon Hôtel Verneuil under these terms and conditions.
- In particular, at the time of online payment, the Customer's bank details must be transmitted by the payment service provider to the Hotel's bank, for the execution of the hotel reservation contract. However, the Customer consents to this transfer, which is necessary to complete the reservation. The payment service provider, in its capacity as a professional, has undertaken to Hôtel Verneuil to take all security and confidentiality measures required for said data transfers.
- Customers have the right to object, free of charge, to their personal data being used for canvassing purposes, in particular commercial canvassing. In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, customers also have the right to object on legitimate grounds, and the right to query, access and rectify data concerning them by writing to email@example.com. Hôtel Verneuil may, in particular, send its customers its newsletter, promotional offers and a satisfaction survey following their hotel stay by e-mail, providing customers with an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each commercial prospecting e-mail.
ARTICLE 14: EVIDENTIARY AGREEMENT
- The entry of the required banking information, as well as the acceptance of the present general terms and conditions and of the voucher or reservation request, constitutes an electronic signature which has, between the parties, the same value as a handwritten signature.
- The computerized records kept in the computer systems of Hôtel Verneuil are kept under reasonable conditions of security and are considered proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties.
- Customers are informed that their IP address may be recorded at the time of booking.
ARTICLE 15: ACCOUNT / PASSWORD
The Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her passwords, login details and account information. He will be financially responsible for all use of the site by himself and/or any person using his account information.
ARTICLE 16: SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
The contract and the general terms and conditions of sale are governed by French law.
In the event of any dispute relating to these terms and conditions of sale or to the performance of the contract, the Customer shall contact the Hotel's customer service department (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mediation of consumer disputes
In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, the customer has the right to use the consumer mediator service offered by the AME free of charge.
It can be contacted:
- via the Internet: www.mediationconso-ame.com
- or by post (by completing the form made available on the website):
AME consumer mediation
197 Boulevard Saint-Germain - 75007 PARIS
In the event of a dispute which has not been resolved amicably within 30 days of the Customer contacting Customer Service, the Tribunal de Grande Instance de Paris shall have sole jurisdiction.
It is specified that the documents forming the contractual commitments between the parties are, in descending order of priority, the reservation form or request (including the special conditions of the rate booked) and the present general terms and conditions. In the event of contradiction between the reservation form and the general terms and conditions, the provisions of the reservation form shall be the only ones applicable to the obligation in question.